April 16, 2012

DIY: Overalls





























A long time ago I was looking for some overall to buy but I haven't found any I like so decided to make my own.
Sorry but I can't explain step by step because I am very late; but there is no secret: a rectangle of fabric (your choice or same fabric as your trousers), two straps and a belt with elastic (which goes under your trousers, shorts or skirt, so don't worry too much about it).
Use your imagination! Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci (ss12) made one with a crossed chain, Damir Doma (ss12) with only one strap and Acne (aw12-3) with a pair of elastic (probably), I particularity love all of them but I haven't got much material to make them.
Good luck! Any question please, send me an email I promise I will answer detailed step by step.

FACEBOOK - TUMBLR