December 28, 2011

White sandals with clear straps










































flip flop soles, white leather, transparent plastic, glue shoe, velcro, be patient and hard worker. Well, it is quite difficult to explain how to make a pair of clean-strap sandals because you must have a sewing machine and it is not everyone who has a sewing machine at home. If you do, email me once you read this post and if you are interested in making ones (darkwingscity@yahoo.co.uk). Check out my inspirations to make them- Emporio Armani, Phillip Lim, Simoni Rocha , Maison Martin Margiela ('boots version') and Calvin Klein - shoe soles version which is actually made from silicone.
I just remember when I was 3-4 years old and my mum had a pair of plastic sandals which I hated but if I try to think about them once again now, I would definitely say to her to wear those lovely-hated sandals

FACEBOOK - TUMBLR - PHOTOBLOG new